Teeth Whitening in Surat
It's common for people to feel self-conscious about yellow teeth and may choose to hide their smiles because of it. Do you hide your smile too? Do you want to make a dazzling first impression in the office or on a date night ? If you want to capture a bright shiny smile on your precious life occasions, say hello to our professional teeth whitening treatment! It is one of the most popular cosmetic dental treatments around the world sometimes also referred to as tooth bleaching.
Teeth become yellow and severely stained by eating foods that are artificially coloured, drinking coffee, tea, wine, and smoking which will not only impact your appearance but also make you look unhealthy. Our state-of-the-art technology and professional expertise at Nxtdent Dental Clinic guarantee a bright, radiant smile that you'll love to show off. Our treatment is safe, effective, and quick, providing visible results in just one visit.
Don't let stained or discoloured teeth hold you back any longer. Join our thousands of satisfied customers and experience the confidence boost that comes with a sparkling, Hollywood-worthy smile. Book your appointment today for an instant teeth whitening in Surat at a very affordable cost. Get ready to shine!
What to expect from teeth whitening?
Teeth whitening is a cosmetic dental procedure that involves removing stains and discolorations from the teeth to give them a brighter, whiter appearance. If you're considering teeth whitening, here's what you can expect:
Consultation: You will have an initial consultation with a dental professional who will evaluate your teeth and determine if you're a good candidate for teeth whitening. The most important thing about professional teeth whitening is that the dentist will examine you to make sure your teeth and gums are healthy and ready for treatment.
Treatment Plan: Based on the evaluation, the dentist will recommend a teeth whitening treatment plan that suits your individual needs and preferences.
Preparation: Before the treatment, at the dentist, when you get your teeth whitened, you also will have your teeth and gums cleaned so that plaque, stains and tartar are removed. So at Nxtdent, we just not only focus on your looks but a healthy mouth too!
Whitening: The actual teeth whitening process involves applying a bleaching agent to your teeth, which will break down the stains and discolorations. The agent is usually activated using a special light or laser, and the treatment may take up to an hour.
Post-Treatment Care: After the treatment, your dentist may recommend some post-treatment care instructions to help maintain the whiteness of your teeth.
Overall, teeth whitening is a safe and effective way to brighten your smile and boost your confidence. It's important to consult with a dental professional to determine if teeth whitening is right for you and to get the best possible results.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. The patient comes in and a complete check-up is done.
2. We determine and record the pre-operative shade using a shade guide and take records by taking photographs.
3. We do thorough scaling and teeth cleaning.
4. We give the teeth a polish with flour-based pumice, then we rinse and suction.
5. We place cheek retractors to help keep the lips and cheeks away. We dry the teeth and apply a Gingival Barrier to both the upper and lower teeth along the gum line to isolate and protect the gums.
6. We apply the whitening gel onto the front 10-12 teeth and spread it out evenly with a small brush. We turn on the special Light to optimize and activate the gel.
7. We leave the gel on for a minimum of 5-8 minutes. If required, we may leave the gel on for up to 15 mins per application to optimize results.
8. After the 8-15minutes, we remove the gel with gauze and cotton rolls
9. We repeat the steps two to three times to assist in reaching the desired result for teeth whitening.
10. After the last application, we suction and wash the gel off. And we remove cotton rolls, gauze, gingival barrier
11. We take final photos and record the final shade
12. The teeth are looking whiter, brighter, and amazing!
The average tooth whitening procedure takes about 90 minutes. Depending on the amount of lightening your smile needs, it may take several sessions before you reach your desired shade. Teeth whitening procedures should also be repeated on a regular basis to maintain results.
No, teeth whitening doesn't hurt your tooth if done in moderation. It is completely safe as we thoroughly evaluate your entire mouth for possible decay, gum recession, or signs of abrasion. As long as you stick to dentist-approved methods, whitening your teeth is considered safe.
Although the effects are brief and usually mild, you should know that mild tooth sensitivity is a common side effect of teeth whitening. To combat this, we will suggest you brush with a desensitizing toothpaste or gel after your appointment. It is common for sensitivity to last about two days, meaning you can switch back to your regular toothpaste afterward.
Usually, people with existing dental decay or tooth sensitivity will experience discomfort or pain during whitening treatments. In such cases, the dental cavities are filled first with tooth-colored resin cement before doing any teeth whitening procedures.
To book an appointment Call us on +91 90167 34441 / 83201 03600 We certainly will make your appointment smooth and safe.