Teeth Whitening in Surat, Gujarat
Do yellow and stained teeth continuously bother you? Do you want a bright shiny smile on your special date?
Teeth become yellow and severely stained by eating foods that are artificially colored, drinking coffee, tea, wine, and smoking which will not only impact your appearance but also make you look unhealthy. As a result, patients at Nxtdent have their teeth whitened to remove such stains. We provide the best teeth whitening in surat at very affordable cost.
What is Teeth Whitening?
One of the most popular cosmetic dental treatments around the world is professional teeth whitening. Teeth whitening, sometimes also referred to as tooth bleaching, has become a perfect and efficient dental procedure to remove stains and lighten tooth color.
What to expect from teeth whitening?
The most important thing about professional teeth whitening is that the dentist will check your teeth and they make sure your teeth and gums are healthy and ready for treatment. At the dentist, when you get your teeth whitened, you also will have your teeth and gums cleaned so that plaque and tartar are removed.
1. The patient comes in and a complete check-up is done.
2. We determine and record the pre-operative shade using a shade guide and take records by taking photographs.
3. We do thorough scaling and teeth cleaning.
4. We give the teeth a polish with flour-based pumice, then we rinse and suction.
5. We place cheek retractors to help keep the lips and cheeks away. We dry the teeth and apply a Gingival Barrier to both the upper and lower teeth along the gum line to isolate and protect the gums.
6. We apply the whitening gel onto the front 10-12 teeth and spread it out evenly with a small brush. We turn on the special Light to optimize and activate the gel.
7. We leave the gel on for a minimum of 5-8 minutes. If required, we may leave the gel on for up to 15 mins per application to optimize results.
8. After the 8-15minutes, we remove the gel with gauze and cotton rolls
9. We repeat the steps two to three times to assist in reaching the desired result for teeth whitening.
10. After the last application, we suction and wash the gel off. And we remove cotton rolls, gauze, gingival barrier
11. We take final photos and record the final shade
12. The teeth are looking whiter, brighter, and amazing!
The average tooth whitening procedure takes about 90 minutes. Depending on the amount of lightening your smile needs, it may take several sessions before you reach your desired shade. Teeth whitening procedures should also be repeated on a regular basis to maintain results.
No, teeth whitening doesn't hurt your tooth if done in moderation. It is completely safe as we thoroughly evaluate your entire mouth for possible decay, gum recession, or signs of abrasion. As long as you stick to dentist-approved methods, whitening your teeth is considered safe.
Although the effects are brief and usually mild, you should know that mild tooth sensitivity is a common side effect of teeth whitening. To combat this, we will suggest you brush with a desensitizing toothpaste or gel after your appointment. It is common for sensitivity to last about two days, meaning you can switch back to your regular toothpaste afterward.
Usually, people with existing dental decay or tooth sensitivity will experience discomfort or pain during whitening treatments. In such cases, the dental cavities are filled first with tooth-colored resin cement before doing any teeth whitening procedures.
- Mon-Fri 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Phone: +91-90167 34441